do you ever just sit around and think I’m in my twenties.
No, I think I am twenty-seven. Three years to thirty. THREE FUCKING YEARS. And the fuck have I done but hurt people and be a terrible waste of space? The fuck am I doing besides wasting my time at a job I…
uhhhh dude don’t take this the wrong way, but im p sure we’re not these precious innocent creatures that everyone loves like you think we are
i’d say 99% of the baby boomers think us young adults are lazy pieces of shit who should go to college to avoid working fast food, then get mad when we graduate from said college 50k in debt and refuse to work the fast food jobs they told us to avoid
im sorry, i know you’re probably going through a hard time right now and im always available to talk but its really hard hearing people constantly talk about how terrible young adults and people my age are
1. Where did I ever say or imply that you or anyone else was a “precious innocent creature?”
2. Where did I say shit about baby boomers? What do baby boomers have to do with anything I said?
3. Where did I say anyone was terrible? This seems at direct odds with how you were initially interpreting my post, so I’m even more at a loss.
4. Did you even read what I said? I’m talking about how in your early twenties, there are lots of opportunities, lots of hope. If you don’t achieve by a certain date, society has no more patience for you. I could rant about this, but what’s the point?
5. How exactly are you always available? How exactly am I supposed to talk to you when the only way I have to contact you is Tumblr? I’m sorry, but don’t act like you’re my friend after trying to dismiss completely what I’m saying and ignoring my existence for… I don’t even know the last time you spoke to me, much less acknowledged my presence. I know I’ve reblogged plenty of your posts with commentary but this one apparently matters. Because what? It hurt your feelings that I believe you still have a shit ton more going for you than I have and I don’t like people in their early twenties being grouped with people in their late twenties? Sorry?